UPDATED – November 7, 2018: W2Express has updated their branding to MyTaxForm for 2018. Tax season is fast approaching and as you get organized one document to make sure you have is your W-2. W2Express (mytaxform) is a third party company affiliated with Equifax that gives users access to their W-s online.
As more companies are going paperless documents, w2express.com is an excellent method to get employees their W-2 forms. With access, users can see and print, fax or mail their original W-2s, reprint or request corrections be made to their W-2.
How to access your account
— Visit W2Express (now MyTaxForm.com)
— Click the “Login” button on the top right.
— Enter the Employer Name or Code. *This code is given to you by your employer, of you do not have this code speak with your employer to receive that code. You will not be able to create your online account without this code.
Once you have entered that information, you will begin to set up your online account. Choose a username that is easy to remember but is careful when deciding on a password.
Password protection is critical to protecting yourself against identity theft, use numbers, letters, and special characters. Enjoy all the features of wwwW2Express.com once your account is created.
- Secure, 24/7 online access to your W-2
- Instantly obtain a W-2 reissue if needed
- Download into tax preparation software (7 partners to choose from)
- Environmentally friendly; reduces paper waste
- Get your W2’s up to a month faster than mailed forms
- You can elect into Electronic W2s after receiving your first paycheck
How it Works
Once your employer has chosen to use W2Express (mytaxform), you will be required to set up an online account. After establishing your online account, individuals will have access to create the options they wish to take advantage of.
When opting to receive your W-2 electronically, you will give up the possibility of having received a paper copy of the form.
One advantage to using W2xpress.com is that you will always have the ability to pull up your W-2 form; if you misplace it or it gets damaged somehow you can print off (reissue) another copy. If you notice that a change needs to be made to your W-2, you can send a request to make those changes.
It should be noted that not every employer allows this and you should check with your HR department. The electronic W-2’s on www.W2xpress.com can be uploaded to, and any of the 7 approved free tax preparation websites.
- Original W-2 – Receipt of your W-2 online ensures you gain access to your statement earlier than you would usually receive your W2s in the mail.
- W-2 Reprint or Reissue – If you happen to misplace, need extra copies of your W2 or simply never got it, the website allows you to get a reissue copy of your original W2.
- Make Corrections to Your W-2– There may be a mistake on your W-2 form, make a request to have it changed. Check with your employer if this is an option for you.
- Additional Account Features– Additional features include: tax calculators, 24/7 customer service helpdesk, tax advice from a tax consultant, and discounted deals for tax preparation services such as TurboTax and FreeTaxUSA.
W2 Express Login Issues
For help with Username Recovery
How to Reset Your Password
NOTE: We are not an affiliate with www.W2Express.com. You should NOT contact us with any sensitive information that is of a personal nature. We are merely a resource that provides information.